Friday, August 30, 2013

Incredibly frustrated.

I love to write, not only on my new found blog but on wattpad. It's honestly an amazing site & I could never imagine leaving it. But the more people bother me about money the more I wish I could get paid for doing what i love, writing. I spend so many hours dedicated to a chapter that I feel like I should get paid for it. I have a lot of fans that continue to read my stories so clearly i'm not terrible. Why can't I get paid for that? I'd take minimum wage for every chapter I write...but nope thats impossible. Why I have no idea but someone should really make that happen. Being paid to write on wattpad would make my life a lot easier. UGHHH. I'm only 17 its not like i'm planning to get my book published I just want to get money, because I'm desperate. Hopefully an owner of Wattpad will stumble across this post & take my ideas into consideration...wishful thinking.

xoxo That Girl Dee.

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean, but at least you have the opportunity to do what you love through Wattpad. The site and community are also valuable and fun to be a part of. :) Hope you have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete