- MIDOL- it works like a lot. Basically my savior during this time of the month.
- VITAMINS- I know theres a few vitamins that you could take once a day that will ease the pain when its your time of the month, & it really works. I've tried it & i remember not really feeling the cramps the first day. But my adhd kicked in & i would forget them. But you really really should try to take vitamins, like centrism & Vitamin D.
- HEATING PAD- either on your stomach or your lower back is very helpful.
- HOT TEA- makes everything better.
- & last but not least EAT LOTS OF CHOCOLATE- because what cant chocolate do?
I hope you read this & try some of these out, let me know if it works :)
xoxo that girl Dee :)