Thursday, August 29, 2013

Daily Image: True Love

This is something i found browsing on google & I really liked it a lot. Being a hopeless romantic & having parents that are divorced I always said that the guy I marry will be the guy I spend the rest of my life with. I know that life doesn't always work out that way. It's crazy to think how 'normal' divorce is now a days. But I'm going to make sure that the man I marry will be worth all the stress & problems in the future.

I already know the 3 questions I have to ask myself about the man I love:

  1. Will he make a good father?
  2. Will he still think i'm beautiful in the morning? (which is important because we all dont wake up looking like models.) 
  3. Can I see myself with him 50 years from now still in love as if were the first day we met? 
You might think I seem a little delusional but true love is very rare now a days, & I believe once you have it & you believe its real you should do whatever you can to keep it. 

15 years from now i'll update you on my romance situation while im sitting at home on my laptop surrounded by my 27 cats, but i hope you all have better luck. 

xoxo That Girl Dee :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment